When: Wednesday April 18th and 25th, 10:30am - 12 Noon.
North Country Center for Independence
80 Sharron Ave
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
For more information or to register contact Norman Karp at:
Phone: (518) 563-9058, ext. 110 or (518) 354-0198
Seats are limited, so reserve your spot today!!!
Are you (or someone you know) receiving Social Security disability benefits and interested in exploring your work options?
Do you have questions about work like these ...
• Can I work and still keep my Social Security benefits?
• Can I work and keep my healthcare benefits?
• Who can help me understand how working will affect my benefits?
What are the advantages of you going back to work?
• More money! More money! More money!
• Becoming more self-sufficient
• Meeting new people
Social Security makes this possible with work incentives, such as:
• Impairment Related Work Expenses or Blind Work Expenses
• Plan to Achieve Self Support (PASS Plan)
• Student Earned Income Exclusions
• Continued Medicaid Coverage (1619 B)
• Trial Work Period Months and Substantial Gainful Activity
• Expedited Reinstatement
• Extended Period of Eligibility and Extended Medicare Coverage
So, if you or someone you know wants to work but isn’t sure how to get started, this Work Incentives Workshop is the place to be!!!